This holiday, take time to help out a caregiver, so they can have a break as well.
1) Offer to sit for a few hours with their loved one so they can have an evening off.
2) Plan to drop off a meal so they can take a break from cooking.
3) Offer to run errands or shop for them.
4) Bring over some wrapping paper, hot chocolate and cookies and have a gift wrapping party together.
5) Offer to put up their holiday decorations.
6) If it snows, offer to shovel their walk and driveway.
7) Offer to do their laundry. Take it away dirty and bring it back clean and folded.
8) Spend a couple of hours helping them clean house.