Being sick can be depressing, especially if you have to spend your time alone. Here are 8 ways to show your support when a loved one is in quarantine:
- Order a favorite DVD and have it shipped to them.
- Offer to run errands or pick up supplies for them.
- Send cards and/or flowers.
- Deliver a home-cooked dinner or, if you’re not much of a cook, a favorite treat or take out meal.
- Text to see if they’re up to talking and then give them a call just to chat.
- If they don’t object, mow their lawn or take care of some yard work that they’re too sick to manage.
- Give them an Audible credit, so they can listen to a recording of a book of their choice.
- Let them know you care and encourage them to rest.