Delivering quality outpatient care to adult patients with all types of cancer. We also provide specialized care to adult patients with blood disorders.
Our Services Include:
– Outpatient Chemotherapy Administration.
– Treatment of Blood Disorders.
– Timely, Professional, Close-to-Home Cancer Care.
– Comprehensive Consultation and Follow-up Care by Oncologist/Hematologist.
Our Nurses Provide:
– Nurses on call after hours and on weekends for questions and concerns.
– Physical and emotional support for patients and loved ones.
– Specialized care in the administration of chemotherapy and management of related side effects.
– The highest level of respect for every individual.
Cancer prevention is always preferable to cancer treatment. Cancer screening guidelines help explain what screenings are needed by whom and at what age. They also explain the types of screenings used to detect for the most common types of cancer.
Listen to the podcast, “Cancer 101” to hear Erin Pike, Director of the Sheehan Cancer Center, explain what cancer is, how it is diagnosed, common treatments and what care providers mean when they talk about the “stages” of cancer.
Dr. Jaime Ayon
Residency at Nassau University Medical Center, NY, 2008
Fellowship at Nassau University Medical Center, NY, 2010
Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
Erin Pike, RN, OCN, Director of Oncology
Michelle Spivey, RN, OCN
Klair Biltz, RN, OCN
Karly Crain, RN
Erica Gault, RN, OCN
Lora Dehoff, RN
Kimberly Herrmann, CMA
Liz Jones, Receptionist
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
8:00 am – 2:30 pm
Located on the upper level of RMH’s Medical Office Building
110 East 13th Street, Rushville