323 Conrad Harcourt Way, Rushville
Rush Memorial Hospital’s Occupational Health Clinic insures quick and effective medical service to address all the needs of the employee and the employer.
The occupational health program at Rush Memorial Hospital facilitates a rapid return to work process by providing on-site coordination of all medical care from comprehensive drug and alcohol screening to prescribing restrictions. Patients are closely monitored and care is coordinated with the employer and the medical care providers through the effective use of occupational specialists; nurses, support staff, therapists, physicians and surgeons.
Minimal Wait Time/Quick Turn Around Time, walk-in appointments, and work status faxed the same day. Referrals to quality specialists are made only when medically indicated.
All employer health fairs and educational events are scheduled through the occupational health department at Rush Memorial Hospital.
Our services include:
– CPR Education/First Aid
– Pharmacist consultation
– Drug and Alcohol Testing with Random Selection
– DOT/Commercial Driver’s License Exams/Breath Alcohol Testing
– 24-Hour Injury Care (updates faxed daily)
– 24-Hour Therapy Care
– Pulmonary Function Testing
– TB Testing
– Hepatitis Vaccinations
– Flu Shots
The following services are available at health fairs:
– Skin cancer screenings
– Lab screenings
– Blood pressure screenings
– Cancer education (breast, colon and more)
– Body fat analysis
– Grip Strength
– Tobacco education
– Diabetes Mellitus education
– Nutrition education
– Education on all healthcare topics
– Pulmonary Function Screenings
Monday – Thursday
7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – Noon
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.