Dr. Edward D. Zdobylak
Rush Memorial Hospital
Medical Office Building
110 East 13th St.
Rushville, IN 46173
Neurology Residency, Indiana University School of Medicine, 1999-2002
Transitional Residency, Indiana University School of Medicine, 1998-1999
Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, 1994-1998
Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences, Purdue University, 1990-1994
- Dr. Zdobylak discusses non-Parkinson’s tremors or involuntary shaking that is NOT due to Parkinson’s Disease. Dr. Zdobylak explains the ways in which tremors can interfere with everyday life, the fears that patients often have regarding them, and the variety of ways in which they can be treated.
- Listen to Dr. Zdobylak discuss the diagnosis and treatment of severe headaches, including migraines and cluster headaches.
- Listen to Dr. Zdobylak discuss different types of dementia. Using direct and simple explanations, Dr. Zdobylak talks about some of the causes of dementia that can be treated and reversed.
- In this podcast, Dr. Zdobylak discusses what neurologists do in general, and what he does, in particular. Dr. Zdobylak specializes in the treatment of headaches and migraines, but he is also a general neurologist who treats other conditions of the brain and nervous system, including dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, tingling, numbness, fainting and tremors.
- Dr. Edward Zdobylak discusses the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of Parkinson’s Disease. He describes the typical progression of the disease, as well as the role of medication to improve symptoms and rehabilitation therapy to help patients cope with their illness.