The RMH Covid Clinic provides free Covid vaccinations and curbside Covid testing. If needing curbside testing, patients will need to register at scheduling.coronavirus.in.gov. If needing a Covid vaccination, patients can register at scheduling.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine.
Covid Testing is sponsored by the Indiana State Department of Health and the Rush County Health Department.
1) Are appointments necessary?
No, although patients who prefer to have an appointment may do so by registering online at scheduling.coronavirus.in.gov.
2) Do you offer rapid tests?
Yes. Patients need to select the rapid test option when registering.
3) What should I do when I arrive at the parking lot?
Call the designated Free Covid-19 Testing number at 765-932-7529.
4) Will I need a healthcare provider referral?
5) Can patients come inside for a test?
No, clinic staff will come to the patients’ vehicles.
6) Can patients receive a work note at the Free Testing?
No. Patients needing a work note must be seen separately by their primary care provider. If the patient does not have a provider they can be seen at RMH Walk-In Care.
7) How long will it take to get my results?
8) How will I receive my test results?
9) Will test results be available at RMH?
Monday – Friday:
8am – 6pm
Open first Saturday of each month:
9am – Noon
RMH Covid Clinic
157 W Foster Heights Rd.