Quality healthcare is more convenient and accessible than ever thanks to a unique partnership between four area hospitals. We know how much you value choice and convenience when it comes to your family’s health and wellness. That’s why SISIC has expanded providers, locations and hours to better serve you.
The hospitals listed below have joined together to offer an innovative, regional network of providers and services for the over 1,700 consortium members employed by 12 school districts in southeastern Indiana.
This new model, developed exclusively for SISIC members, offers the following advantages:
• Personal Preference – Members choose their own primary care provider
• Convenience – 23 locations close to where you live or work
• Flexibility – Full-time providers with more appointment times that better fit your busy schedules
• Continuity – Stable network of qualified providers using electronic medical records eliminates fragmented care
The SISIC health plan allows members to access ANY provider and ANY clinic location in the network. All you need to do is present your current insurance card when registering for a visit. The SISIC star symbol on your card shows you are entitled to free primary, acute and chronic care services including:
• Sick care visits
• Treatment of most chronic conditions
• Disease prevention
• Prescription management
• Annual wellness visits
• Routine screenings
• Patient education and counseling
• Sports physicals
• Lab testing
Below is a complete list of the Rush Memorial Hospital providers available through SISIC.
201 Conrad Harcourt Way, Rushville
Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 6 pm
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
By appointment only
323 Conrad Harcourt Way, Rushville
Monday – Thursday: 7 am – 6 pm
Friday: 7 am – 4 pm
Saturday: 9 am – Noon
Sunday: 1 pm – 4 pm
1339 North Cherry Street, Rushville
Accepting New Patients – ages birth to 21!
Other SISIC health care providers can be found here: