Delivering quality outpatient care to adult patients with all types of cancer. We also provide specialized care to adult patients with blood disorders.
Our Services Include:
– Outpatient Chemotherapy Administration.
– Treatment of Blood Disorders.
– Timely, Professional, Close-to-Home Cancer Care.
– Comprehensive Consultation and Follow-up Care by Oncologist/Hematologist.
Our Nurses Provide:
– Nurses on call after hours and on weekends for questions and concerns.
– Physical and emotional support for patients and loved ones.
– Specialized care in the administration of chemotherapy and management of related side effects.
– The highest level of respect for every individual.
Dr. Jaime Ayon
Residency at Nassau University Medical Center, NY, 2008
Fellowship at Nassau University Medical Center, NY, 2010
Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
Erin Pike, RN, OCN
Director of Oncology
Michelle Spivey, RN, OCN
Klair Biltz, RN
Karly Crain, RN
Erica Gault, RN
Kristy Dowler, Receptionist
For More Information:
On-Call Nurse (after hours/weekends): 765-932-4111
7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Located on the upper level of RMH’s Medical Office Building
110 East 13th Street, Rushville