RMH Pain Management
Center for Interventional Spine and Joint Care
Living with chronic pain can be a debilitating and isolating experience. It can undermine our ability to participate in, and enjoy, the simple pleasures of daily living. At RMH we seek to form a partnership with our patients that is based on empathy with their experience of pain, clear communication concerning their treatment options, and a respect for their input into the pain management process.
Our pain management specialists use cutting-edge treatments and procedures to help patients maximize their quality of life. This includes helping them to experience daily life with minimal or no pain while participating in the activities that are the most meaningful to them.
Accepting New Patients!
We treat the following conditions:
We offer the following procedures:
• Botulinum Neurotoxin Injections (Botox
and Xeomin) for headache and spasticity
• Epidural steroid injections
• Peripheral joint injections
• Greater trochanter injections
• Joint and tendon Injections
• Radiofrequency ablations (RFA)
• Sacroiliac joint injections
• Selective nerve root blocks
• Spinal Cord Stimulator trials and implantation
• Trigger point injections
New Patient Packet
New patients of RMH Pain Management can save time by completing forms prior to their first visit. Listed below is the downloadable New Patient Packet. Please fill out this form and bring it with you to your first appointment. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact RMH Pain Management.
Pain Management New Patient Packet (Downloadable PDF)
- Listen to Pain Management Specialist Dr. Sahba Charkhzarrin explain the role of Pain Management in patient care. Dr. Charkhzarrin explains how Pain Management Specialists work with other healthcare providers to help patients who are suffering from chronic pain. When treating patients, Dr. Charkhzarrin’s goal is to 1) determine the cause of chronic pain 2) treat the cause of the pain, and 3) treat the pain itself. One of the most important goals of treatment is to help patients regain normal function so that they can return to doing the things they love to do so that they can live a healthier and more fulfilled life.
- Listen to Pain Management Specialist Dr. Sahba Charkhzarrin discuss the treatment options offered in conservative pain management. Dr. Charkhzarrin explains how a pain management specialist approaches finding the source of a patient’s pain, resolving the underlying cause, and treating the pain itself. He discusses the importance of communicating clearly with patients at all stages of treatment, so they can play an informed and active role in regaining their health.
Video Visit Hours:
Available during office hours
1310 N. Main Street
Rushville, IN 46173